- Wood: As long as the hardwood flooring that you select is coated with a urethane finish to protect it from water damage, hardwood is a great option for some of the areas in your home that are heavily used, since it combines functionality with a beautiful appearance.
- Laminate: Laminate is an affordable alternative to other flooring materials such as wood and tile, and it is also very easy to install. It is a layered flooring type that is made with materials such as wood fiber, and it comes in a wide range of colors, textures, designs and styles so you can pick the right fit for your space.
- Concrete: While concrete is a flooring option that is most commonly used for basements and garages, it can also be utilized in other spaces like kitchens and bathrooms. There are certain decorative options that you can use to make concrete work for main living spaces, such as concrete staining.
- Tile: Many bathrooms utilize tile, and it is a popular choice because of its beautiful design and functional appeal. Spilled water from tubs, showers and sinks can be cleaned up quickly and easily with little more than a paper towel or bath towel. Tile also offers a lot of versatility, since it can be purchased in many different materials like natural stone, porcelain or ceramic.
- Marble: While this is certainly a more expensive option when it comes to flooring, marble offers durability and visual appeal that is truly outstanding. A slab of marble flooring in your bathroom can create a beautiful, elegant look that is also able to withstand splashes and spills with ease.
Categorised in: Hardware Store
This post was written by Writer