Today’s man caves are entertainment zones and relaxation spaces, where a guy and his friends can kick back and have a blast. Crafting the perfect modern man cave is going to take more than a few trips to the hardware store in Fleischmanns, NY. It takes vision and ideas, as well as a good amount of effort to bring them to life. When you’re done, you want your man cave to be a space that’s just for you, with all of the things you love to enjoy.
Take a look at 10 jumping off points for ideas and how you can leverage these into the perfect man cave for you:
- A wet bar is something few men would say no to having in their man cave! If it’s not possible to install taps and lines, or if you prefer spirits to beers, a dry bar is also something to consider.
- Make sure you’ve got a big TV and an accommodating entertainment center set up! Whether you prefer video games, sports or a cinematic experience, your television is central to the mix.
- Along with the entertainment center, you’ll want to wire the place for sound. Surround sound is great for anything on TV, as well as standalone music players for when you want to pump up the jams.
- Furniture is crucial to the man cave relaxation experience. Depending on the size of your domain, consider things like a sectional, a couch, easy chairs and loungers.
- Lighting will set the tone for your man cave—whether you want the lights low for a full movie watching experience or you need them bright while you enjoy drinks with friends.
- Want to insulate your man cave from the world around you? Consider putting acoustic tiles on the walls and ceilings. You’ll get the full experience while you’re in your man cave, without disturbing the rest of the family elsewhere in the home.
- Nothing quite adds to the prestige and luxury of a man cave like a fireplace! Many plug-in heat generators give the illusion of a fireplace, while keeping things safer than a real fireplace might.
- Don’t forget about the activities! Dart boards, pool tables and poker tables are great ways to enjoy yourself while you’re hiding in your man cave, and they make it easy to entertain when the guys are over.
- When it comes to designing your man cave, don’t forget to leave space for mobility. You don’t want to feel cramped and confined in your own personal area! Design the space with total comfort in mind.
- Want to keep the kids from snooping through your space? Have valuables in your man cave that are of a collectable nature? Don’t forget a good, sturdy door lock!
Combine these 10 elements into a man cave and you can’t lose! Before you can furnish and enjoy it, however, you’ll need to build—which means visiting your local hardware store in Fleischmanns, NY. Come check out the supplies at Wadler Bros. Inc. to get started!
Categorised in: Hardware Store
This post was written by Writer